Come by this Sunday and celebrate the beginning of spring with us and a bunch of bicycle-centeric businesses including Bike a Bee, Bike Index, Chainlink, Pedal to the People, Divvy, Bike Buddies, Chicago Cargo, Legacy Bike, Patchwork Farms, Roadie Cab, and more! Need a package delivered? Some hyper-local honey or produce? Need a flat fixed in a pinch? We’ll have info on how to make all these things happen and more, including a bike maintenance workshop or two throughout the day.
Thanks to everyone who came out to YouTube Open Mic Night. Now’s your chance to relive the evening’s glory at home!
YouTube Open Mic Playlist
1. The internet. Have you heard of it?
2. 2 Everything 2 Terrible 2 Tokyo Drift
3. Best of Paul Bearer
4. Ultimate Warrior goes nuts on Mean Gene
5. Mike Tyson’s Funniest Quotes
6. Destroyed in Seconds: Beached Whale Explosion
7. This is Water
8. Orson Welles Drunk Outtakes for Paul Masson
9. R Kelly wants deaf people to stop masturbating
10. Mr. Ed: Intro (Opening Theme)
11. YouTube Comment Reconstruction: One Direction
12. Chaka Khan and Rufus: Tell Me Something Good
13. Grape lady falls!
14. James Brown Drunk
15. The Wild Family live at The Comfort Station
16. Family Guy: Consuela’s best bits
17. Off the Air: “Space” (Adult Swim)
18. Antoine Dodson News Blooper (Original)
19. Surprised Kitty (Original)
21. All The Food is Poison
22. Star Wars according to a 3 year old
23. Gimme Pizza, Slow
24. Jurassic Park Theme Song (Melodica Cover)
24. Picking cotton on a racist fieldtrip
25. Cop Eats Pot Brownies, Calls 911
26. This drummer is at the wrong gig
27. GI Joe PSA: Body Massage
28. Best Singer Ever: Whistler Re-Dub
29. The Best Whistler EVER!!!
30. Wonder Showzen Hot Dog Factory
31. Dr. Steve Brule, For Your Wine
32. In my Plums, Full Version
33. Tim and Eric: The Universe + Expanded Scenes
34. Pilipinas Got Talent: Big Mouth
35. Winona Ryder Bjork Impersonation
36. LA RAMS: Ram IT
37. Woman Struck by lightning speaks!
38. Shenanigans Super Troopers
39. Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
40. Driving On Salvia Extended Version
On Sunday March 16th, 2014, a group of Chicagoan’s braved freezing temperatures and joined us on a photo safari throughout the Logan Square neighborhood.
All work created as part of this event is archived here. Credit has been applied wherever possible.
Thanks to everyone who came out and made such a great, stunning body of work!